- Information We Collect
- Use of Your Information
- Sharing of personal data
- Contact form
- Access to and rectification or erasure of personal data
- Use of personal data
- Where we store your personal data
- Marketing e-mails
- Third Party Links
- Changes to this policy
- Any questions?
1. Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason
3. Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services
- To meet our contractual commitments to you
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
4.Sharing of personal data
Personal data will not be shared with third parties except in circumstances where such sharing is necessary to provide our services. Service providers will be permitted to obtain only the personal data that they need to deliver their service. We will not disclose personal data to third parties for the purpose of allowing them to market their products or services to our customers. If users do not want us to share personal information with these companies, please contact the DPO, Matthew Brasnett, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain situations, I Do Photography may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by supervisory authorities to meet the requirements of the GDPR. We may also disclose personal information if required by law, such as to comply with a legal processes, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect customer safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
Data that is provided to us is stored locally. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
5. Contact form
Our website has a contact form on the contact us page. We collect information relating to an enquiry here. By submitting information in the form, you agree to our terms and conditions on the site. We will only use the information gathered to respond to the enquiry.
6. Access to and rectification or erasure of personal data
Customers have the right to access, rectify or request erasure or restriction of processing of any information we have collected, at any time. To help us keep personal data updated, we advise users to inform us of any changes or discrepancies. To view and/or edit personal data, or receive information on how long I Do Photography intends to retain personal data or other questions related to the access of personal data, or if you would like to request that we provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information, please contact the DPO, Matthew Brasnett, e-mail: email@example.com. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details on this site.
7. Use of personal data
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or phone from which you can opt out at any time; To notify you about changes to our services;
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- To comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy (please see the “Where We Store Your Personal Data” section below for more details).
8. Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall;
- Using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
All data sent via website forms is stored in our administration CMS and only used for the purposes of the enquiry. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
9. Marketing e-mails
I Do Photography is, upon consent, allowed to send the customers marketing e-mails. This specific form of consent must be freely given, specific informed and unambiguous. These requirements are fulfilled when customers have opted-in to receive marketing e-mails (actively agreed).
Customers will always have the right to object, on request and free of charge, to the processing of personal data relating to the customer for purposes of direct marketing activities without having to provide specific justifications. A customer can do so by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails received from us or by contact the DPO, Matthew Brasnett, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once a customer has objected, the personal data of that customer will no longer be processed for direct marketing.
The marketing e-mails contain information which we believe may be of interest to our customers such as the latest news on our products and services.
10. Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
11. Changes to this policy
This policy may be updated from time to time, e.g. due to modifications of relevant legislation or changes to I Do Photography. If any material changes are made, customers will be notified by e-mail or by mean of notice on the website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage all our users to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
12. Any questions?
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it. If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact our Data Protection Officer who will be pleased to help you:
I Do Photography
I Do Photography STUDIO Station Road Potter Heigham NR29 5AD
Phone number: 01603 733004
Effective 24 April 2018